A. 1.Booth Space
1. Fanboy Expo will provide a 10’x10’ pipe and draped space with two (2)exhibitor badges, one (1) 8’ table and two (2) chairs with each booth space. *Corner and Premium Dealer Booths will include two (2) 8’ tables.
2. Dealer Badges are only to be used by staff running the booth or working the event, the sale or distribution of these badges is prohibited.
3. All additional equipment and furnishings are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. You may provide your own furnishings or rent them from the decorator.
4. Electrical and phone services can be ordered through the Knoxville Convention Center.
5. Fanboy Expo reserves the right to change booth locations at the promoters discretion.
6. Please keep in mind that some of the large islands may be split into smaller booths.
7. Renting, Selling or Subletting booth space is strictly prohibited.
2. ARTIST ALLEY (COMIC INDUSTRY PROS) TABLES OR BOOTHS
These are reserved for Comic Artist, Illustrator, Writer, Publisher or people selling crafts, jewelry, cosplay items, filmmakers, etc…NO EXCEPTIONS.
*Please note: Floor plan subject to change Management reserves all rights.
B. Payment for Space
1. Exhibitor understands the payment policy and agrees to pay as per the terms of the application.
2. There will be a $30.00 fee for checks returned unpaid.
C. Merchandise for Sale
1. Exhibitor agrees that all merchandise for sale is legal and licensed.
2. Exhibitors selling unlicensed or bootleg merchandise, may be ejected from the convention with no refund of booth space.
D. Taxes and Licenses
1. Exhibitor shall obtain any licenses, permits, identification numbers, or approvals under federal, state or local law applicable to its activities at the event at its sole expense including the Tennessee State sales tax.
E. Damages & Losses
1. Promoter will provide on-site security. However Exhibitor accepts full responsibility for any damages to your booth or merchandise for any reason. Promoter is not responsible for any loss.
1. Exhibitor recognizes and agrees that there is No Refunds for their Cancellation. However the exhibitor can reschedule for a future event.
2. Promoter agrees to refund all booth fees within 15 days if the event is cancelled for any reason.
G. HOLD HARMLESS:
By purchasing a booth you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by both the terms and conditions set on this application. I acknowledge that failure to abide by the rules may result in the loss of my Exhibitor privileges without recourse or refund. By agreeing to exhibit at Fanboy Expo, the exhibitor agrees to protect, keep and save Fanboy Expo and the Knoxville Convention Center forever harmless from any damage, loss, theft, cost, liability, act of god, terrorism or expense that arises from their exhibiting at this show. This agreement covers full setup, run of the show and teardown.